Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > tool shuts down randomly after recent up...
tool shuts down randomly after recent update

2139 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-08-15 10:10:11

•   Level 2   
    (15) points
    nismoautoxr
    2016-08-11 14:02:45
     I have a 2 year old maxisys that we just updated 2 weeks ago and we have suddenly started having problems with it shutting down as if the battery is dead but the battery shows 89% . It will operate just fine while plugged in . This did not begin happening until the updates were installed so I suspect a glitch in the operating system but I'm not comfortable in poking around in the restore feature . I don't want to lose my 695.00 updates I just bought. Please help!!!

Ricky-

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-08-11 16:56:47 (Reply to:nismoautoxr)

I would attach  the AC power adapter and if it no longer shuts off , I would suspect a failing internal battery. I would think that purchasing a Total Care Update , you basically purchased an update, it lets you update  for a year and might also have a year of warranty coverage that might cover repairs like the battery replacement if they just don't swap out with a new tablet head for  X? amount of $.

•   Level 9   
    (3413) points
    Support02

2016-08-15 10:10:11 (Reply to:nismoautoxr)

As for your case, please do the factory reset and then download all the software again. Pleae don't worry, once you purchased the updating, you have one year updating period. After factory reset, you can still update it.
  Total1 Pages